Friday, April 1, 2011

32 & Counting

Nope the Duggar's did not adopt more kids, and there is not another family trying to beat them. I just happened to have turned 32 on Wednesday! I can't really believe it myself, because it seems like just yesterday I was turning 21. But I definitely don't feel older, and most people still think I am in my late twenties.It was a rather uneventful day to say the least. I woke up feeling pretty bad so the early part of the day I spent in the bed trying to feel better.

When I was in the bed my wonderful mother in law dropped off a present! She got me another piece of Etta B pottery which I love! It is a really cute bowl that I can use at our upcoming social at our house.


My friend Amanda got me a cute Vera Bradley Loop Keychain in the Baroque pattern. My gift from Patrick is currently MIA. I told him in January I wanted an Ipad for my birthday. Well a few weeks later we heard about the Ipad 2 coming out. So we both decided I should just wait to get that one. I never imagined it would be so hard to find. Or at least the one I want is hard to find. I want the 16gb Wifi/3G in black. So we are currently signed up to get some emails from a few places when they get them in stock. Why do I have the feeling it might turn into a Christmas present..haha

When I was finally feeling a little better I got up and got ready. We went by a cupcake shop and each got a cupcake...ok so maybe I got one for later too. :) We then went to eat dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant. My birthday was finished with a trip to Costco and Target. Sounds like a glamorous and exciting birthday huh. lol But I actually enjoyed the low key day. I got to spend a whole day with Patrick doing whatever I wanted. That was probably the best gift I received that day. They are starting planting season full force. So that means he leaves early , and gets home after dark. The next night my mom, sister, Patrick, and I all went out to eat. We had a really good time, and ate some yummy Italian food!

My 31st year was a year full of ups & downs, fun times & sad times, building new friendships and rekindling of some old friendships. It was a year where I grew in so many ways. I learned from all those time, and I hope this year is filled with some great things as well. I will do my best to write about it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment